“Like stained glass, which looks dull from one side but brilliant from another, our decision to trust Christ and His Church with our relationship has been a decision illuminated by beauty, grace and reason.” Emily Stimpson
We covered a lot of ground in today’s episode with my guest Emily Stimpson, author, speaker and blogger, who recently penned an article that resounded with so many, “Why a Chaste Engagement Matters” on the National Catholic Register.
There is something in this interview for most everyone, I think, whether directly for our own romantic relationships, as well as indirectly for people we love and care about.
After the show, do check out the resources I’ve listed below for more from Emily who is quite a prolific writer whose work is a true pleasure to read.
It’s never too late for anyone of us, ya’ll…no matter what. Peace.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
- Emily’s article on the National Catholic Register: “Why a Chaste Engagement Matters”
- Emily’s blog about food…because “Food Matters”: The Catholic Table
- Emily’s regular blog: Emily Stimpson
- Emily’s books:
- These Beautiful Bones: An Everyday Theology of the Body
- The Catholic Girl’s Survival Guide for the Single Years: The Nuts and Bolts of Staying Sane and Happy While Waiting for Mr. Right
- The American Catholic Almanac: A Daily Reader of Patriots, Saints, Rogues, and Ordinary People Who Changed the United States (co-authored with Brian Burch)